[Arm-netbook] LowRISC : a CPU open-sourced down to the silicon level, based on RISC-V architecture

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 18:58:23 BST 2014

>http://www.lowrisc.org

Is this any different in concept from OpenRISC 1000 (or1k)?

http://opencores.org/or1k/Main_Page

I do not know much about hardware or production details, if planned at
all at this stage.

With or1k we have already ~6.6k architecture-dependent (that have to
be compiled) source packages from Debian available, and being updated
whenever they are uploaded to Debian unstable.  These are readily
available for simulations and for people who can synthesise this in a
FPGA.

http://wannabuild.cmd.nu/architecture.php?a=or1k&suite=sid

Cheers.
--