[Arm-netbook] LowRISC : a CPU open-sourced down to the silicon level, based on RISC-V architecture

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:10:12 BST 2014

Judging by the info on the webpage -- it's being done by the RasPi folks,
with assistance from Bunnie Huang and Google (boy, having those two in one
room should be fun)... interesting that one of the three main team members
appears to mostly be a financial contributor.

My read is admittedly cynical (it's a well-learned behavior pattern of
mine) that the differing opinions will turn this into a flash-in-the-pan
via vision/viewpoint arguments that tear it to bits... but we shall see.
Should be fun to watch, in any event...

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net