[Arm-netbook] Microsoft

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 06:28:36 BST 2014

Microsoft plans to give windows 8.1 licenses for free (or at least I
undestand so)for certain devices. These are tablets under 9" and what is
more interesting windows embedded and certain windows for IOT (internet of
things) that is suppose to be released this spring (but I dont really
understand what is it).

In best case scenario hardware like EOM68 you make will have more
opportunities. But since this is Microsoft I suppose there is a catch
somewhere, probably they plan to charge cloud or something else.

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/04/build-2014-a-very-different-microsoft-takes-aim-at-the-future/

https://www.windowsondevices.com/
<lasich at gmail.com>