[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 now booting Linaro distro from uSD card

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 11:18:59 BST 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:

>> *exact* git reference as part of the instructions.
>

> Thanks to Dan Quayle, I know what the answer is:
>
> "Verbosity makes things unclear."
>

> Please tell me what to type into a bash terminal to move on
> and I take care of it.
>

> Did you mean you want output of
>
> cd /linux
> git show
>

> Uploaded results to http://www.gplsquared.com/eoma_boot/git_show.txt

jm at jm-inspiron:~/code/sunxi/linux-sunxi$ git show
commit 5dda5145c877335e17bd9ca48954841acc0f785a

 yeah that's exactly what you need.

now you need to make absolutely, absolutely sure that under no
circumstances do you destroy that information, for the entire duration
that you are selling and/or distributing the images

as you plan i imagine to distribute multiple images, i strongly
encourage you to start naming them, or to place them into
subdirectories which are uniquely named.

welcome to maintaining a gnu/linux distribution.