[Arm-netbook] PengPod spam based on this list?

Brendan Sleight bms.debian at barwap.com
Thu Sep 12 14:08:06 BST 2013

Hi,

> > I got an ad email for the PengPod indiegogo campaign. I've never been
> > involved with them in any way, the closest is this ML.
I also received a message, see below.

> surprised if this list is the source for your address (since if it were,
> I'd have got the message you're on about, and I did not).
I only use this email address for this mailing list, a debian mailing
list and debian bug reports.

I have _never_ used this email address for subscribing to pengpod. It
was harvested from one of these three sources. By far most active
being this this mailing list. Not proof, but a very high level of
confidence.

Assuming this is the case. It is a shame, PengPod looks good and have
the right approach. I am assuming a genuine mistake some how. No harm
done, a few bits extra bits wasted.  (*Cough* -
http://www.spi-inc.org/donations/ )

Regards,
Brendan

To: <bms.debian at barwap.com>