[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Boots Android and plays youtube videos very well

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Mon Sep 2 22:13:18 BST 2013

mån 2013-09-02 klockan 19:26 +0000 skrev joem:

> Got my new SSD netbook operational - no luck across 3 different internets:
>
>  git clone http://git.hands.com/linux.git
>  Cloning into 'linux'...
>  warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.
>
> That message comes up about half hour later.
> I'm on Ubuntu 12.04.3. Any ideas to try?

That says that the clone suceeded, but the remote repository did not
indicate correctly what the main branch is, and you did not tell git
clone any specific branch.

Just do a checkout of the right branch and you should be set.

  git checkout lkcl-3.3-a20

lkcl, you might want to set the default branch on your git server repo.
How it's done depends on the git server solution used (unfortunately
this action is missing from git protocol, so server specific methods is
used)

Regards
Henrik