[Arm-netbook] stress! and working with libopencm3, stm32sprog and an STM32F103

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 08:55:13 BST 2013

On Sun, 2013-10-20 at 00:10 +0100, luke.leighton wrote:
> well.  there is a particular issue with stm32sprog which has massively
> hindered progress over the past few weeks.

hmmm..  I live and breathe cortex. I could help when I have
spare time, but I'm doing NXP chips at the moment.
(their software is Eclipse based and free up to 128K and their
programmers are inexpensive costing about £15 from Farnell)

If you send details of the exact programmer,
and complete developer software being used,
then I can buy a few chips (got boards that will take
64, 100 and 144 pin chips) solder them up
and do up some software.

"Verbosity makes things unclear": please remember to send
exact links so I can click to place orders, and download
and configure software - from experience we know
pointing doesn't work for me. And also send precise details
of what needs building.