[Arm-netbook] eoma68 router pcb

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 02:12:08 GMT 2013

On 11/13/2013 8:31 PM, luke.leighton wrote:
> absolutely irrelevant. cannot be trusted, cannot provide stable
> current. wires too long. and they actually supply 5.5V.. and, what
> happens if some idiot plugs in a 6V PSU? what happens if there's a
> small spike? so... no.
That makes sense. I should know better than to trust eBay crunk to be
exactly what it says on the tin, considering how much of it is in my
house :P
> btw can you please cut irrelevant text, read up on mailing list
> etiquette, at least you're not top-posting but it's causing me to
> spend considerable time each and every time replying to you by having
> to cut out a whole stack of crap. the more time you force me to spend
> doing that the less time i will have to reply to you. l.
Is this better...? I found this FAQ particularly illuminating -->
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/mailing-list-faq/etiquette.html

...and many profound apologies, to the entire list, for not looking at
that sooner!

I should probably fess up at this point -- I have Asperger's Syndrome,
an Autism Spectrum Disorder. (Hey, at least I'm at the high-functioning
end of things....) As a result, at 27 years of age, I'm not yet quite
fluent in proper manners, and rather a bit obtuse when it comes to the
subject... I'm trying to learn, it's just one of a few things that's
extremely hard for me. But I try to be a nice, kind fellow, so when I
goof I'm more than eager to make up for my mistake. I'll try to be more
careful (and considerate) in the future, for sure!