[Arm-netbook] Two Questions: MEB/Card/Case and VGA Proto

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Nov 5 10:33:51 GMT 2013

On Monday, November 4, 2013 19:43:56 luke.leighton wrote:
> > If so, will you process all of the order requests placed there or do I
> > need to cancel my order request posted there and create a new order with
> > your company?
>  this is a good question, one which i've raised with aaron.  the
> approach i'd like to take is to notify everyone who's placed a
> preorder.  so if you were to remove the preorder you would not receive
> a notification.

we will service everyone who has pre-ordered first. the way i expect this to
work is:

* on launch day, Luke will send everyone who pre-reg’d an email with ordering
instructions. i need to discuss this in a bit more detail with Luke, but my
hope is that he can generate unique emails for each of you with a script,
since that way i can feed Luke a series of ordering codes which you can use to
identify your order as a pre-reg order

* everyone who orders with a pre-reg order gets theirs first

imho this is simple and fair. feedback welcome, of course.

--
Aaron J. Seigo