[Arm-netbook] 5" LCD resolution 800x480 working for EOMA but color problems may exist because of miswire

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 00:43:37 GMT 2013

Hi,

5" LCD resolution 800x480 working for EOMA.
Details here http://www.gplsquared.com/eoma_boot/eoma_boot.html#eoma_with_5inch_lcd
These displays are about $16 from Aliexpress:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5inch-5-TFT-LCD-LCM-RGB-800-480-Display-TOUCH/474988848.html

I still notice a problem with color - Red and Blue appear to be swapped.

I'm busy making a Cubieboard2 test jig to put the LCD on so I can wire up the resistive panel
to the A20 CPU and get that going. By then I will also be able to cross check which wire(s) are not correct.
(If you are building LCD or video projects around EOMA, check the wiring for red/blue are OK first.)