[Arm-netbook] GK802 for $70

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu May 23 21:54:24 BST 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Roman Mamedov <rm at romanrm.ru> wrote:

>> http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Unii-GK802-Fresscale-i-MX6-Quad-Dure-Cortex-A9-DDR3-1GB-RAM-8GB-ROM-TV-Box-Dongle----Black-312807.html
>>
>> with coupon code FVKIWVAG

> With the Russian post being extremely slow these days, I just received my
> GK802 a couple of days ago (almost 2 months shipping time). And as if "just in
> time", a Debian installer for GK802 was released [1].

 a proper debian-installer, not a huge image file with pre-installed
packages that you don't actually want, and with someone else's
settings, account and password choices.  like it.

 yeah - roman: let me know how you get on with modifying that, esp. if
you're going to do a rebuild of debian-installer: i just started doing
that (see debian-boot mailing list) and my friend phil has offered to
help out.