[Arm-netbook] A10 livesuit & debian linux /dev/mtd?

Dmitriy B. rzk333 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 23:23:32 BST 2013

Use linux-sunxi's sunxi-bsp:
http://linux-sunxi.org/BSP#LiveSuit_image
I had success building the image for A13 system. Should be the same for A10.

Also guy working on real mtd driver for A10 posted his work at
linux-sunxi's ML. Search for MTD
here<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/linux-sunxi>,
there are 2-3 topics discussing his work.

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Beykun