[Arm-netbook] eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Thu Jun 27 19:04:51 BST 2013

Hello Scott, and to all those who have purchased an EOMA68 board.

There was a manufacturing defect detected at the factory Friday, changes were submitted Sunday evening. Production was restarted on Tuesday, I am awaiting confirmation from the Vendor with the results of the Electrical Testing, once they pass, they will ship to me. I have all the components waiting for the PCBs.

I do apologize for not notifying the list sooner of the delay, but I was waiting for more information. I will notify the list the moment the PCBs leave the factory.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

-C

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Scott Sullivan <scott at ss.org> wrote:
> On 06/17/2013 01:59 AM, Christopher Thomas wrote:
>> We're up to 15 confirmed and paid-for boards, if there is anyone else,
>> please respond ASAP, I would like to place all orders by TUESDAY, June
>> 18th, so that we can have all components and PCBs in and shipped by June
>> 28th.
>
> Hello Chris,
>
> Just curious for a little clarification. The quoted June 28th, is that the date all the components and PCBs arrive for assemble or the post assemble ship date of the boards? I suspect the latter, but didn't want to assume.
>
> Anyways, a quick status update would be appreciated.
>
> --
> Scott Sullivan

Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner