[Arm-netbook] eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Thu Jun 27 17:31:38 BST 2013

On 06/17/2013 01:59 AM, Christopher Thomas wrote:
> We're up to 15 confirmed and paid-for boards, if there is anyone else,
> please respond ASAP, I would like to place all orders by TUESDAY, June
> 18th, so that we can have all components and PCBs in and shipped by June
> 28th.

Hello Chris,

Just curious for a little clarification. The quoted June 28th, is that
the date all the components and PCBs arrive for assemble or the post
assemble ship date of the boards? I suspect the latter, but didn't want
to assume.

Anyways, a quick status update would be appreciated.

--
Scott Sullivan