[Arm-netbook] eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Sun Jun 16 23:46:59 BST 2013

If I had all components of the EOMA68-A20 card available to me, I
could do very small runs of the card (around 20 at the most), but
sourcing parts like the A20 is problematic. Cheapest I've been able to
source the A20 is $8.97 in qty of 100, which is not conducive to my
options at this time, less of course someone else knows of a small
volume vendor.  From the looks of everything else, though, I could get
the remaining components relatively easily.

Maybe future revisions, who knows.

Also, if sending payments via Paypal, please include enough to cover
paypal fees, or send them as "a friend or relative", Also include your
address, and if you're in the US, enough funds to cover the shipping
charges mentioned above, (Non-US Customers, I will contact you with
the shipping charges once I have your address.).

I have 11 confirmed payments so far, and we're at 13 cards, any one
else? As soon as I receive everyone's payments, I will place the order
for the PCBs and components.

-C

Christopher Thomas