[Arm-netbook] 4 GPL'd KiCAD boards released for A10 CPU system development

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:55:37 BST 2013

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Ken Phillis Jr <kphillisjr at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM, martin brook
>> <martin.brook100 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> The invoice only mentioned 'Goods' $133 so it was not clear what the cost of
>>> shipping was.

 ok - i've found out that it's adam dealing with this, from HK, which
is great: he's been doing this for years, knows his way around the HK
EMS postal system and so on.

 what he's told us is that although the CPU Card is around 0.04kg, the
packaging (jiffy bag etc.) will almost certainly take it over the
0.05kg limit which puts the shipping cost up from GBP 1.50 to GBP 10
(sorry my keyboard's stuffed here at the office, GBP is UK pounds).

 so it sounds mad for such a small item but yes, by the time P&P is
all in including tracking, it's quite a bit: that's just the way it
is.