[Arm-netbook] 4 GPL'd KiCAD boards released for A10 CPU system development

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 17:11:58 BST 2013

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Paul Sokolovsky <pmiscml at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 11:38:48 +0000
> joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> 4 GPL'd KiCAD boards released for A10 CPU system development
>>
>> http://www.gplsquared.com/SoM2/SoM2.html#03June2013
>>
>> KiCAD is open source and free and so anyone can use
>> these GPL'd board designs to build their own systems.
>
> I've been following your (Joe's, Ajith's) work for some time, and one
> thing I wanted to ask all the time - why don't you guys use git?

 i think phil put the first ones into git.hands.com - ah yes here we go:
    http://git.hands.com/?p=SoM1.git;a=summary

i believe he's waiting for you (joe, ajith) to send him an ssh
id_rsa.pub key so that he can add you to the permissions and you can
then manage these files in a standard generally-accepted way for free
software projects [and even just for your own ability to manage the
project].