[Arm-netbook] It arrived in the post just now!

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Mon Jul 29 21:18:11 BST 2013

You can boot it now. It works OOTB with a horribly configured android OS, and if you use a powered hub for the OTG connector, you should be able to use your peripherals. Haven't had the chance to test that theory yet. I did get the usb on the MEB working with the power circuit disconnected, but had my accident before I could do further testing. SD card doesn't work OOTB and neither does the Ethernet. You can however flash it with PhoenixSuit.

Christopher Thomas