[Arm-netbook] UPDATE: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Wed Jul 24 18:23:57 BST 2013

[Per the topic via the
http://tech.slashdot.org/story/13/07/22/2213244/eoma-68-based-kde-vivaldi-tablet-engineering-boards-ship
thread, ]

Speaking of the MEB, I'm going to try and ship off a few more
tomorrow. I'm having a coworker help me with assembly in his free
time. He will assemble and ship them while I inspect them. At least
this way I can get some out of the door.

The other option I can offer, is to forego testing and assembly and
ship them as a packaged kit to those who want them now. It's not the
ideal solution I was hoping for, but would be an alternative to those
with soldering skills. My right hand is still not working right but I
don't want to delay anyone any further.

Same as before, contact me off-list and I will get back to you with a
confirmation.

My coworker isn't as fast as myself, but he's competent and I will
guarantee all boards assembled will be to my standard. And again, I do
apologize for this delay. Everyone has been so patient and kind, I
greatly appreciate the considerate words you all have sent me.

Christopher