[Arm-netbook] 10in tablet and dock

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 08:28:29 BST 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 3:54 AM, David Lanzendörfer
<david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch> wrote:
>>Pre order this its posibility?
> Basically. This project was my idea, I'm working on it, and yes I can put you
> onto the list of people receiving one of the first prototype batches.

 david: this list is for discussion of EOMA products, concepts and
strategy.  as you are new here you have yet to decide if you are
committed to the EOMA-68 programme, which is at an advanced stage,
finalised as far as the interfaces and specification are concerned,
and is close to releasing its first CPU Card for long-term products as
well as its first I/O boards.

any changes to EOMA-68 would need *to have been* discussed at least
eighteen months ago, as any changes would have a significant impact on
the design of products on both sides of the specification, several of
which are already underway and have been committed to financially.

 if you are to decide to be part of the programme i will help you
every step of the way that i possibly can.  if not, then it will be
necessary to create a parallel development stream which will be
nothing to do with the project that you are working on.

 i hope this clarifies the situation for the people who are interested
in the EOMA initiative, which has unfortunately been made unclear by
your response, and i look forward to your decision shortly.