[Arm-netbook] flying squirrel 7in tablet: 2nd PCB layout attempt

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 03:54:43 GMT 2013

I can actually think of two main things that should probably be
addressed with a tablet...

1) Will the tablet be able to charge to full power using a
standardized USB Micro-B connector found on many smart phones ( and
the raspberry pi )

2) If that's not possible, will the device be explicitly tested to
make sure that the device can handle being dropped on with the power
connector in use from about 2.5 feet? I know that this is not exactly
a common occurrence, but it is something that can actually pose a
problem especially if the device is made unusable by said fault.