[Arm-netbook] Dealextreme refuses and refund 20USD A10 key

Alejandro Mery amery at geeks.cl
Fri Jan 11 08:53:37 GMT 2013

On 11 January 2013 09:40, Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org> wrote:
> Just received that from Dealextreme that refuses and refund 20USD A10 key:
>
> "A refund for your order 130103001XXXXXX has been processed in the
> amount of USD 20.50 . It has been returned to your Credit Card
> already, please check it.
> We apologize for any inconvenience that led to this transaction refund
> and look forward to better serving you in the future."
>
> Too bad.

Mine is still in "Payment Confirmed" state, but I received a mail
telling that restocking might take a while and suggesting me to
cancel/change it. From previous experiences with DX that probably
means I'll end up asking for a refund in 3 months. "restocking" almost
never happens, as it really means finding a new supplier willing to
sell the product for the price they want.

Alejandro Mery