[Arm-netbook] rev0 a10 eoma68 board bringup

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 11:23:27 GMT 2013

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Hrvoje Lasic <lasich at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am new and did not introduce myself but we are working on some zigbee
> project

 hallo - welcome!

> module. Zigbee modul is connected via SPI or I2C communication

 EOMA68 has I2C so you're good to go, there.

> Also, if you plan to use some enclosure I can help you to make 3d model.
> This should not be to difficult to make.

 that's good to hear - and really appreciated.  would you be willing
to help redesign the U-shaped plastic that will need to go round the
PCMCIA enclosure?  here's the existing case, which you can see page 2
has a blanked-off U-shape, and there are 2 metal tabs each side that
lock into it.

 http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/allwinner/litkconn-pcmcia-case-ch-pc-20.pdf

would you be willing to design a replacement that has 3 holes, one
micro-sd, one micro-hdmi and one micro-usb, that miss these tabs?