[Arm-netbook] FOSDEM meetup?

Guillaume Fortaine guillaume.fortaine at devopspace.com
Fri Feb 1 17:17:28 GMT 2013

Hello,

> Anyone coming to FOSDEM?

I will also attend FOSDEM 2013 but only Saturday (from 10 am until 8
pm). By the way, there will be Jon Masters,  Chief ARM Architect at
Red Hat, who will give a talk, entitled "Porting Fedora to 64-bit ARM
systems", Saturday morning during the Operating Systems track :

https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/porting_fedora/

This is clearly a great idea to be able to meet together :)

Best Regards,

Guillaume FORTAINE