[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 A20 CPU CARD + MEB ETHERNET IS WORKING!!

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Wed Aug 28 02:11:45 BST 2013

The only thing I have changed so far on the MEB and Card is the jumper from
PIN 11 to Pin 1 of the RJ45 Jack, removed R2 Resistor, and replaced D1 with
an ON/OFF Switch to aid fel booting/preventing both power sources from
powering the board (although, it looks like the AXP is doing its job and
differentiating? I haven't had time to REALLY test things.)

I DID replace the 4 Capacitors toward the lower right on the EOMA-68 CPU
Card with .1uf, but I don't have a SATA HDD on me at the moment, I will
test it once I get home. Now that the SD Card is reading correctly as well
as the network, I'll try to get Debian going.

It's using Wemac.0

I'll reply with more later tonight.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:00 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk>wrote:

>  That is great going Chris!
>
> Did you have to replace/modify anything on the PCMCIA card such
> as capacitors, resistors and inductors? If so, please list the current
> changes and I go buy some components.
>
> Thanks.

Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner