[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Carrier Board Concept

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 09:11:23 BST 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 4:36 AM, Christopher Thomas
<christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:

> Saturday. These last ones will have a 24awg wire connecting Pins 1 and 11 on
> the Ethernet Connector,  and a jumper for D1. (The delay was due to having
> to retrofit each one.) (Luke, can you think of any other mods I should do?)

 they're on the wiki page: the absolute absolute critical one because
if it doesn't happen it will damagage the ethernet IC is to NOT
install R2.  anyone who's plugged in the CPU Card with R2 shorting out
the PWFBOUT line to GND is i believe unlikely to be able to use
ethernet.

> And one last thing. My new FTDI Cable and Capacitors should arrive tomorrow,
> so hopefully I can finally start testing the SATA issues.

 awesome.

> I did manage to
> fix the broken uUSB connector, luckily the solder job was so bad that the
> pins were barely held onto the pads and no damage was done.

 irony....

 yeah the production runs will be fully-automated - no hand-assembly whatsoever.