[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 23:29:09 BST 2013

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Christopher
<christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
> Given the issue with the uarts, Is it too far fetched to consider the differential pairs got swapped? (I.e. pin 68 isn't actually going to SATA B- and so on...)

 http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/a20_sata

 doesn't look like that's the case.

> I know all the pins on the MEB match the PCMCIA connector. But perhaps the 68pin on the cardedge is misrouted on the a20 card. (Which would require soldering as you mentioned. )

 looks fine to me but could use a double-check.

> Also, everyone might want to look at their card edge connectors on the a20 PCB. Tried booting up one of mine and it worked and then halted. Looked at the connector and saw pin 66 and pin 33 were slightly bridged (tiny tiny blob of solder was in a peak pointed at the connector )

 that's bad.  thanks for the heads-up.  something to watch out for in
QC (for production).  i just bridged a couple of those pins, whoops
they're absolute sods to clean out.