[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

Christopher christopher at firemothindustries.com
Sun Aug 11 20:17:58 BST 2013

Given the issue with the uarts, Is it too far fetched to consider the differential pairs got swapped? (I.e. pin 68 isn't actually going to SATA B- and so on...) I know all the pins on the MEB match the PCMCIA connector. But perhaps the 68pin on the cardedge is misrouted on the a20 card. (Which would require soldering as you mentioned. )

Also, everyone might want to look at their card edge connectors on the a20 PCB. Tried booting up one of mine and it worked and then halted. Looked at the connector and saw pin 66 and pin 33 were slightly bridged (tiny tiny blob of solder was in a peak pointed at the connector )

Sent from my iPhone