[Arm-netbook] pricing on eoma68 cards

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 01:06:25 BST 2013

http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/12/18/rhombus-tech-eoma-68-cpu-card-prototype/

jean-luc, i've only just spotted this, doing a google search.  the
very first line states "we, rhombus tech, a for-profit company, will
be going out of business by being a charity and giving away product at
at least a $30 loss".

can i please ask you: please do *NOT* keep spreading the mis-informed,
mis-reported, mis-quoted statement that i made which was as follows:

"we have been told BY THE SoC VENDOR that the BOM for a 7in tablet CAN
BE AS LOW AS $15 when using the allwinner a10 processor".

unfortunately what people then started reporting was, "rhombus tech is
selling at least $30 worth of components for $15 with no profit
margin, test vectors, casework, tax paid or customs duty paid for,
either".

i've already had to modify the rhombus tech web site (twice) to remove
this mis-reported information which people keep insisting on adding in
without consulting me, and i've had to modify the sunxi wiki to remove
this mis-reported information as well.

could you please also remove the mis-reported, inaccurate, misleading
and mis-representative information from your web site?

much appreciated.