[Arm-netbook] Mali X11 for normal people?

Dmitriy B. rzk333 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:27:34 BST 2012

First, read god damn manual installation, there is a word about where to
find ump includes, second, dont expect help about linux-sunxi here, this is
arm-netbook, linux-sunxi now has its own mailing list because A10 stuff was
overwhelming arm-netbook.

I'm sorry that I forgot about your request of binaries, here they are
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1096320/mali400-r3p0.tar, you need next_mali
branch kernel to run this,
https://github.com/amery/linux-allwinner/tree/wip/linux-sunxi-3.0/next_mali.
Also, dont forget to delete mesa-egl
(libegl1-mesa/libgles1-mesa/libgles2-mesa* *packages for Linaro) libraries
from your system, they are usually
in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/mesa-egl/ for armhf multiarch systems,
check ld.conf.d for sure.

I will eventually create .deb that will delete mesa-egl from system and
install our libraries & xorg driver.

Best regards,
Dmitriy Beykun