[Arm-netbook] Can't get 512M with MeleA1000

stage.nexvision stage.nexvision at laposte.net
Thu Sep 20 10:27:26 BST 2012

Well, thanks for your answers.
My rootfs is soft-float (based on debian squeeze) so none of these images work for me.

I've tried to build a soft-float version by following the scripts on a10-tools repo, but the resulting kernel does not
boot up and since I don't have a serial cable, I can't figure what's wrong.

I'll try again tonight, with a fresh SD card with an empty rootfs, just to check if the image in hf does work, and if it
does, I'll try to figure out why the soft-float's build does not.

Also, do you know a way to get the kernel boot message with no monitor, and no serial cable ?

Thanks.
Cyril