[Arm-netbook] origen 4 (exynos S5PV310)

Derek LaHousse dlahouss at mtu.edu
Sat Sep 15 16:31:29 BST 2012

On Sat, 2012-09-15 at 13:18 +0200, Henrik Nordström wrote:
> fre 2012-09-14 klockan 21:58 -0500 skrev Eric Stuyvesant:
>
> > Yeah, and 2ghz dualcore A15 as well. Wowwww is right.
>
> Does it fit in eoma power profile?
>
> Regards
> Henrik

If not, there's always underclocking, right?

Hey, if USB 3.0 can provide nearly 10 W of power, how does the card stay
under 5W?  Or, does the card just provide the data lines, and the power
lines come from the chassis?
Actually, I'm dumb.  Of course the power lines aren't coming directly
from the CPU.  Well, I'll record that anyway, and mention that USB 3.0
provides more power for accessories.  Yay.
I'll also add that according to http://www.usb.org/developers/onthego/
it looks like USB 3.0 can support OTG as well (if the chip does),
allowing the card to act as the master while power is delivered in.
With 5W max dissipated in the card, that'd allow a battery to charge
while being used, depending on the details of the ioboard.

Derek