[Arm-netbook] A10 EOMA-68 CPU Card Schematics completed

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:12:42 BST 2012

On 9/12/12, freebirds at fastmail.fm <freebirds at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012, at 09:25 AM, luke.leighton wrote:
>
>   if anybody would like to help accelerate this process by placing an
>   order directly with the ODM house for a laptop to be made up, please
>   do let me know and we can arrange something.  i know there's been
>   several people who've expressed interest.
>   Congratulations! I would like to place an order for one laptop if it
>   meets my requirements that I previously posted. Could you please
>   advise? Thanks.

 hiya fm,

 right: well, there's been a delay because the other Dept that sells
the x86 laptops has decided to stop doing that particular model, so
the team now has to pick another one.  doh!  will let you know when
they've picked another one.

 yes it will meet your requirements.  i will make absolutely sure that
all WIFI modules are done as MiniPCI-e so that they can be
installed/removed/swapped/upgraded/replaced.