[Arm-netbook] A10 EOMA-68 CPU Card Schematics completed

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 12 02:43:49 BST 2012

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012, at 09:25 AM, luke.leighton wrote:

  if anybody would like to help accelerate this process by placing an
  order directly with the ODM house for a laptop to be made up, please
  do let me know and we can arrange something.  i know there's been
  several people who've expressed interest.
  Congratulations! I would like to place an order for one laptop if it
  meets my requirements that I previously posted. Could you please
  advise? Thanks.

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html