[Arm-netbook] A10 EOMA-68 CPU Card Schematics completed

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:25:22 BST 2012

the first CPU Card is nearing completion and availability: the schematics
have been completed:
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/news/

i've made an announcement on slashdot - please do help raise the profile
with a "+" on http://slashdot.org/recent

if you'd like to get in early on comments (or just talk anyway :), you can
do so here:

http://slashdot.org/submission/2247539/rhombus-tech-a10-eoma-68-cpu-card-schematics-completed

there's been only one omission that i've noticed, and that was that the
JTAG selection wasn't wired to a jumper selector (however: u-boot is), so
for this 1st revision it will be necessary to use the DIL2-44 JTAG pins
rather than being able to use those "Universal SD Debugging" cards.  sorry!

we have an extraordinarily tight schedule to meet for getting the first I/O
Board out (a 14in Laptop.  yes.  several complete working prototypes, by
10th october).  if anybody would like to help accelerate this process by
placing an order directly with the ODM house for a laptop to be made up,
please do let me know and we can arrange something.  i know there's been
several people who've expressed interest.

the factory has been given the BOM: we should have pricing, availability
and lead times soon enough.  more news once it's available.

/peace