[Arm-netbook] Has Anyone Yet Made A Mele Flash Image For A Linux Distribution?

e8hffff at gmail.com e8hffff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:38:35 BST 2012

I was wondering if anyone has yet made a flash image to install a linux
distribution onto the internal nand memory  of Mele 1000/2000 unit?

I'm really interested in using my Mele as a low powered server but do not want
to boot it with a SD Card, as most of the projects are offering.

Ubuntu 12.10 or 12.04 would be nice.

I think there is too much attention going on new devices rather than solve the
problems of the past.  As yet there doesn't seem to be any proper solutions
yet more and more devices are pouring out accompanying news items to bolster
their sales.

Thanks to all that have worked on Arm devices, and getting them to run
mainstream Linux.