[Arm-netbook] u-boot changes and information request

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Fri Oct 12 01:29:06 BST 2012

u-boot is undergoing some major changes lately with the addition of
proper dram and pmu initialization. As an effect of this there no longer
is a generic "sun4i" target with SPL data that happened to work on most
Mele a1000 and some other, instead there is one target per supported
board.

Current supported boards are

  Mele A1000 (and A2000)
  Cubieboard
  A13 OLinuxIno

To add a new board I need the proper DRAM parameters for the board. If
you have console access to u-boot running from nand then please run the
following u-boot command

  md.b 0x42400000 0x82d0

and report the output to me together with a copy of your script.bin from
nanda and suitable name for your board.

Regards
Henrik