[Arm-netbook] thoughts about EOMA68

green greenfreedom10 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:21:07 BST 2012

Henrik Nordström wrote at 2012-10-08 10:03 -0500:
> I thought the question was about EOMA68 hotplug of a self-powered CPU
> card into an I/O board. Not the non-EOMA side of things?
>
> i.e. EOMA68 already powered via OTG, and then plugged into an EOMA68
> laptop chassis (LCD + USB keyboard + battery + whatever) while the CPU
> card is still powered on and running.

However is necessary to get the job done.  Somehow have the option of
switching chassis easily (like this might happen several times a day),
preferably without needing to shutdown the running operating system.

This could be with a laptop shell that simply plugs in via USB/HDMI (might be
simpler) or moving the EOMA68 card into a new chassis.  Simple enough I
suppose, except that none of this kind of hardware exists that I know of.