[Arm-netbook] thoughts about EOMA68

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:13:18 BST 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

>  the key here is finding even *one* person - or several - who believe
> in this enough to say "yes.  this would save me so much money that i
> believe in it enough to pay to have it actually made".

 ok.  right.  i have an idea.  does anyone have, in their linkedin
connections, a connection to any large Data Centre companies, Cloud
Computing Companies or even Amazon's CEO? 1st or 2nd level connection,
doesn't matter

 ... and who would be willing to send a message "hi would you be
interested to save money on the electricity and increase the capacity
of your data centre?"