[Arm-netbook] Kernel proliferation

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Tue May 15 13:13:38 BST 2012

So we appear to have about a bajillion different kernels of various
different versions and statuses.

Is there an 'official' good kernel that we should be doing development
on, and that patches etc should be submitted for? And, more importantly,
one which is curated? (No point submitting patches unless somebody's
there to accept them...)

│ "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not
│ allow children to hear vulgar words. Therefore we can deduce that
│ cursing is more dangerous than being hit by a car." --- Scott Adams