[Arm-netbook] RAM, uboot

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:01:35 BST 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:55 PM, David Given <dg at cowlark.com> wrote:
> On 08/05/12 22:20, Mike Thompson wrote:
> [...]
>> I would be very interested in your kernel.conf file and a link to the
>> specific kernel sources you are using.  I hope to create a headless
>> system running Debian Wheezy armhf ASAP.  A functioning kernel would
>> be a terrific head start.
>
> Okay, the kernel.conf is attached.

... and i've added it, on your behalf, to the wiki, and also, on your
behalf, added the contents of the entire message you wrote, verbatim,
to this wiki page:
 http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/hacking_the_mele_a1000/

 thanks for making this available, david.  about the lost memory: it's
probably hard-coded somewhere for the framebuffer, for 3D graphics.
which you don't need, as a server.