[Arm-netbook] RAM, uboot

Paul Kench paulkench at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 10 15:28:31 BST 2012

Following on from being able to roll my own kernel, from this .config, I have posted a little description of how I built some debian kernel packages and hacked flash-kernel to generate the uImage and uInitrd. I think it is booting the ramdisk, although I haven't currently confirmed it 100%.

It's currently at the bottom of the hacking mele A1000 page. Links to the kernel package in my dropbox included. Please note that the config currently doesn't have HDMI enabled. And the bootargs set fbmem=1, so it steams along with 351MB RAM!

Regards

Paul