[Arm-netbook] Just got my MeLe A2000

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:24:47 BST 2012

On May 9, 2012 12:19 AM, "Alexandru Stoian" <lgstoian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello folks. I'm new around here. Just received my Mele A2000. It's
basically the A1000 just with 4gb instead of 2 and a different case. Played
with Android on it. overclocked it at 1.5 ghz. But at this speed it locks
up like no tomorrow. Got also Ubuntu running of the SD.
> Now what I'm curious about. There is the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced , which is
also built around the A10 board. This little guy ships now with ICS. I
tracked down the official ROM , here it is
http://www.2shared.com/file/qTgKYmCm/ainol_ics_v0131_lordsbm_upload.html
> How easy would a port be ? Does anyone know what hardware differences
there are ? Any info on Recovery Flashing ?
> The image is opened by the PhoenixCard app, which tempts me to just flash
it and see what happens. How brickable is the MeLE ?
There will ICS image for mele a2000/a1000 soon, but if you want to try
other images, you can always flash it. it's unbreakable.