[Arm-netbook] Just got my MeLe A2000

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:30:50 BST 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Alexandru Stoian <lgstoian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello folks. I'm new around here. Just received my Mele A2000. It's
> basically the A1000 just with 4gb instead of 2 and a different case. Played
> with Android on it. overclocked it at 1.5 ghz. But at this speed it locks up
> like no tomorrow.

 yes, that is not a surprise.  this is just a guess, here, but i
believe you'd need to raise the core voltage (via the AXP209) as
otherwise it simply won't have enough power to run at the increased
speed.  also you'll likely find it's getting a leeeetle hot - so be
damn careful!  if you're not prepared to risk burning the machine out
don't bloody well overclock it! :)