[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:38:29 GMT 2012

dominique, hi,

remember you need to send messages from the email address with which
you're subscribed.

a) there is nothing to stop EOMA card creators from adding a battery
or a supercapacitor [bari's put space for an optional supercapacitor
on the A10 PCB].

b) there is nothing to stop someone from using uswsusp2 such that the
device will wake up with an entirely new personality.  whilst this is
strictly speaking "boot time" it kinda isn't.  and also with the
possibility of a) it has to be tackled anyway.

l.