[Arm-netbook] Scripts to build hardware packs and generate a bootable SD card

Nicolas Aguirre aguirre.nicolas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 17:38:37 BST 2012

2012/6/17 cnxsoft <cnxsoft at cnx-software.com>:

> I use the file /etc/modules to load the modules at boot time. This should
> work for Ubuntu and Debian, but other distribution may use another method.
> I store configuration files specific to a particular distribution in
> https://github.com/cnxsoft/a10-config/tree/master/rootfs. Now I only have
> debian-ubuntu. So if you are interested you could add the files for
> Angstrom.
> In that case a1x-media-create also needs to be updated to detect the exact
> distribution, as you did in your previous patch.

ok, i found how to load modules at startup, systemd read conf files in
/etc/modules-load.d/
I created the file /etc/modules-load.d/screen.conf and added to this file :

disp
lcd
hdmi
8192cu

I think it's better if i add specific recipes for such configuration
in meta-allwinner than adding this stuff in you git repo.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Aguirre
Mail: aguirre.nicolas at gmail.com