[Arm-netbook] i.mx53 listed on digikey

Dr. David Alan Gilbert dave at treblig.org
Sat Jun 16 18:44:02 BST 2012

Hi,
  I was trying to follow up on the MX6 discussion; but steev
on #arm-netbook pointed me at the MX53; and I noticed that they
were actually up on Digikey:

http://www.digikey.co.uk/product-detail/en/MCIMX535DVV1CR2/MCIMX535DVV1CR2-ND/2674258

It's an interesting one; it has the onboard ether; and although
the digikey page doesn't say it, as far as I can tell from the Freescale
docs it does have SATA.

At £13.75 for one off it's not actually a bad price.
(There seem to be a million part codes and I can't honestly tell the
difference or if that one has all that IO and if that IO can be available).

(One downer is it's not Mali)

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    |       Running GNU/Linux       | Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org |                               | In Hex /