[Arm-netbook] rhombus-tech edits occasionally hitting wiki.hands.com

Craig Whitcombe craig.whitcombe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 09:31:02 BST 2012

I triggered this by directly creating a page,

I entered the url i wanted to created in my browser
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/somenewpage/

I then created the page, with the intention of later linking it from
another page.

Some people link the page first, then create it by following the ? hyperlink.

Perhaps directly creating it using the url is the problem?

Craig