[Arm-netbook] Mele A1000 ethernet

Valery Yundin yu.valery+arm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:21:54 BST 2012

Hi,

The driver in the sources is called sun4i_wemac, so I call it WEMAC.

I glanced through Davicom datasheets. They look similar, but that
might be just because sun4i_wemac driver is used dm9000 driver as a
template. The register layout, and more importantly bit values are
quite different from what I see in wemac/a10 driver.

So even if it is from dm9xxx family, I cannot find documentation that
matches it.

Valery