[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Re: XBMC Support

Peter Steenbergen p.steenbergen at j1nx.nl
Sat Jul 21 21:23:01 BST 2012

XBMC for Android and this current linux project are completely
different. For now the goal is to finalise the decoder utilizing the
cedarx/libve library, where as the performance of the library need to
be upgraded for it to perform good enough to decode al the formats
supported.

Then the XBMC overlay renderer can be finished and then together with
an for ARM compiled XBMC drawed directly onto the framebuffer makes it
a full package.

Bare in mind that only Gimli is working on the hardware decoding as
that is way out of my reach. As soon as there is something to wrap up,
I will hack and crack my way into a OpenELEC type of compiling system.